A world of great food prepared on the grill.
Grilling has a special place in cooking traditions worldwide. Whether a Punjabi tikka or a Texas barbecue, grilled dishes provide a unique taste.
With recipes drawn from every continent, 100 Best Grilling Recipes offers a round-the world tour of different countries and cultures with such inspired recipes as:
- Argentinian short ribs of beef with chimichurri sauce
- Vietnamese grilled breast of duck
- Moroccan barbecued chicken
- Lemon myrtle shrimp from Oz
- Texas barbecued brisket
- Canadian back bacon with maple mustard mop
- Garlic and ginger butter.
Also featured are 35 additional recipes for delicious accompaniments, among them Lebanese cucumber and mint salad, and double bourbon barbecue sauce. With a kitchen or backyard grill, 100 Best Grilling Recipes provides a sampling of the world's most delectable grilled dishes along with a tempting array of international accompaniments.